Friday 29 May 2009

Where was 1?

Didn't expect to get so horny from writing about getting horny! Still, dealing with the problem was delicious, but maybe so long ago now ( two hours) that it might not keep me cool this time - but it will be fun finding out.

I have a theory that I'd like to test out. Is it possible to have an orgasm without any physical contact?

I have come (!) pretty close during the last month - thinking up situations for fantasies.

I fantasise about being watched - being controlled by others to masturbate myself to orgasm – I follow instructions – to touch my nipples and caress my skin, slipping up my shirt to feel my breasts, pushing my hand against my pubic mound. Pushing my hand down my pants and running my fingers up and down the slit between my lips until my clit becomes engorged and my vagina aches. I lean back and close my eyes as I get more excited – I don’t want to watch the watchers – but I can’t help getting aroused knowing they are watching. I don’t want to do this, want to stop but have no control.

Soon the juice starts to form a slick that gradually covers everywhere from anus to outer labia. If I’m standing up, like on a bus or a subway train, then the juice gradually slides down the insides of my thighs. If I’m lying down or across someone’s knees then it will pool under me and soak into the fabric.
Everything is swollen – my clit is very sensitive – to a scratching nail or an invasive tongue; my vagina is so engorged that it is two finger tight and grips any introduced items with regular muscle spasms.

Sometimes I just have to pleasure myself if the person who has been touching me stops.

If I have been told to remove my lower garments – skirt or trousers and pants then the swollen lips of my cunt will be an obvious sign of my lack of control over my body – the shiny, wet, red skin shows how I’m being aroused against my will, the lips will be open as I‘m incapable of keeping my legs together – they move wide apart on command, from whoever is controlling me. Depending on how my legs are placed the watchers will be able to see how the openings to my vagina and urethra open and close with the internal muscle spasms as my orgasm builds. If my legs are spread very far apart then my orgasm will signal itself with ripples of flowing juice and with exceptional arousal, little spurts of urine as all the muscles spasm.

This might be for an older woman that I have turned for advice, during a job interview, posing for photographs for a modelling application.

It could be for an assistant in a shop, helping me to try on a dress – that involves taking all my clothes off and being intimately measured – of course I get turned on by fingers brushing against my skin as my leg or breast measurements are being taken. The assistant takes control and I’m unable to stop my body responding to being seduced – I will do all sorts of risky things in my desperation to have an orgasm.

All of the scenarios are arousing because I’m not in control, I’m being coerced into doing things – to myself or to others. The more the control has been taken by someone else the more exciting it is.

Could this be the key to the fantasy orgasm?

I’d love to know what happens to other women – but maybe not knowing is also very arousing…..

No comments:

Post a Comment