Friday 29 May 2009

What about fantasy orgasms

I have been writing the blog now for nearly a month. In that time I have had a submissive frenzy and made several discoveries about myself – what arouses me to a level where I have to masturbate in order to return my brain to a functioning state.

So what have I learnt? And where does that take me….?

It is so easy to get aroused to the level where my whole body is sensitive – my nipples are hard, the skin on my neck and breasts goes red, the skin on my arms and legs gets very sensitised – so just brushing against something will trigger a reaction.

The reaction - is in my genitals and it is incredible – before I get wet I get an ache that goes from the tip of my clit, back and up through my vagina, up to my tummy button. With the ache I’m aware that everything is swelling – clit, outer lips, inner lips and the vaginal walls themselves. This ache is significant - as bad as when you twist an ankle on an uneven path.

It is at this point that I start to lose control – I find it almost impossible to think rationally – it becomes, “I want, I want…..” The wanting centres around orgasm – obviously.

This is when the wetness starts – and that is embarrassingly noticeable. It floods, soaks my clothes and the damp patch can be seen easily. My clit and vagina spasm and this squeezes the juice out. The spasms are delicious as they make my clit pulse against the seat. I cannot control them. It also seems as though they are more easily triggered now than a month ago.

How did that happen? The first time was reading ~M’s blog – the comment that started my submissive frenzy. I had a massive spasm and instant wetness – it felt like an electric shock.

Now the spasms can get triggered through a wide range of stimuli – I’ve been searching for blogs with a similar focus to mine and in this journey have had several clit jolts – from pictures and text;
I’m wet now from writing this and I haven’t even thought about any of the fantasies that would usually get me dripping
– in fact this is really weird as I’m approaching the point where I will have to masturbate – just from thinking about what happens in my body.

I haven’t touched myself at all and I’m going to have to do something about it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment