Saturday 2 May 2009

About me

You ask me about myself .....

I have never had any sexual experience with women. The closest I came to it was on an extended trip to India with two female friends. We slept 3 to a room in hotels for the whole summer vacation and no-one wanted to share the double bed as it was so hot.
I knew Mary is a lesbian, we are good friends - she and Jill teach infants and I teach teenagers. We used to joke about wearing earplugs to muffle the kids' screams in the yard when playing games. She and her partner Fay came to my wedding.

The incident happened at Kujharho - the sacred place with lots of temples with erotic statues - reputedly where Indian couples go on their honeymoons to learn about pleasuring each other. That and the fact that none of us had had partner sex or masturbated for 4 weeks may have had something to do with it.
We had decided to have a lazy day by the pool and Mary offered to put some sunscreen on me - as I lay on my front. After she rubbed it on my back she asked if I thought my legs needed some as well. Without a thought I said - 'Please'. From the ankles to the knees was fine - but she started to rub me very gently up the back of and between my thighs - I can picture it as if it were yesterday. She nearly reached the top of my thighs and it really aroused me - I got quite wet. I didn't dare move or say anything. But then she stopped, I didn't know what to say - she and I were not alone although Jill was well into the Indian Times crossword and wouldn't have noticed if we had a full on grope.
Later on that day she initiated a discussion about being faithful and asked if I thought Fay was being faithful in her absence. They were so besotted and clearly made for each other so that answer was easy.
I always wondered what I might have done if she had continued.

Maybe that was my awakening - but I didn't fantasize about women until after then.

Like you I'm very happily married - lots of my colleagues have had flings with married men - it is the talk of the staff room - parents and kids may not think teachers are sexual beings - they are. I feel that if two people have gone to the trouble of working at a relationship then its not fair to butt in.

He knows I masturbate - probably not how often or even when. He goes away on business trips quite a lot and that's when the fanstasies kick in.

Do you want to know more?

2 comments:

  1. mmm... that is such a nice story... it's still so vivid in your mind, isn't it? all the things that could have happened back then...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bit of insight about who you are.

    I felt a bit blind going into the reading of you previous posts, but then again, I like the challenge of it and like the fact that this blindness (on who u are) brings me to focus more at perceiving your inner-self through your words, questions, wonders...

    ~V.

    ReplyDelete