Sunday 3 May 2009

Can't help myself

~M asked me to tell her something about myself – before I have even thought I have launched into telling her about the time that Jill, Mary and I went to India.

It felt right to tell her, I wanted to tell her….. why?

Is this another example of approval seeking – maybe I should also tell her what my fantasies involve……..

I think I want it to be her hands holding me back against the wall while she instructs me to open my legs, her hand briefly pressing my mound as she puts one leg between mine – I long to be Allison to her Megan (shysub19) but I’m terrified of what she will make me do.

Should I be so direct ……..

I long to tell her everything……… she is so persuasive or I’m so under her control.

1 comment:

  1. M seems to represent for you the tangible aspect of all that is going on inside you.

    As I started on the path you are taking now I saw myself doing the same thing. I found that validation, of the new world i was finding myself in,through somebody who took time to approve of me.

    it always very helpful
    ~V.

    ReplyDelete