Monday 1 June 2009

Summer Sexual Festival - Being a Voyeur

Different tack altogether…

Summer in the city – don’t you just love summer – the possibilities for fantasies seem endless.

This was brought forcefully to me to today – from the time I arrived at the train station – a delicious combination of warm weather (thin fabrics), summer breezes (blowing thin clothing up or against beautiful bodies), bare legs (soft skin rubbing together) – just add to the delights of fantasising about fellow travellers. Several times I had to change the subject in my mind as the images became too explicit and arousing – couldn’t arrive at a business meeting all hot and bothered… if you know what I mean.

This type of image has taken my fantasies in an entirely different direction – being the aggressor, the controller, the restrainer – not in a physical way – again it is the thought of psychological coercion that is so delicious
– of willing compliance, when I kneel before her to slide her cotton dress up her legs to reveal white lace being displayed for me, arching her back to highlight the treasures hidden within, shivers of delight greeting me as I slip these damp panties down and away from the wet clit and slit being offered for my tongue’s pleasure.

I saw panties three times in as many hours today – I was an innocent (!) voyeur ……
– On the train as a young woman crossed her legs, tight skirt – flowery cotton;
– At the bottom of the stairs on the subway as another young woman walked down towards me – breeze blowing the skirt up – actual white lace also see through – hair and slit easily visible – added bonus soft silky skin - legs rubbing;
– Again on the stairs a woman walking up in front on me – skirt so short that I could see her thong (red) and her arse cheeks and top of her thighs rubbing together.

Wonderful images involving nails and tongue on smooth skin; dipping and tasting in sweet wetness, swirling tongue and fingers to bring sensation to a peak; long, slow shuddering orgasms.

Should I be feeling guilty? This is being offered to me willingly, she begs me to release the tension; she would suffer if I didn’t oblige.

As ~M put it so well – maybe I should be showing restraint and self-control. I am – so far I haven’t done anything of these things – I’m a bystander in the summer sexual festival.

A thoroughly aroused and wet one, that has to go and do something about it…NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment