Thursday 18 June 2009

Big Bob watches and plays……?

Bob and I have been getting on really well – he sends me pictures…. which is great. This is his idea……

This takes place at Bob’s favourite restaurant. Unfortunately he lives 4 hours from the coast – so its not freshly caught soft shell crab cakes as the special.

We go to the restaurant quite often and so we get a stall at the back – with long bench seats set in a U shape. It’s pretty private, except for another stall on the opposite side of the room.

We were there last night, both of us feeling randy – Bob’s been away on business rather a lot lately – more's the pity….

I was wearing my favourite dress – slinky black velour with a fitting top and flared skirt. It is a very sensual fabric; it slithers across your skin. I know I look good in it – so good in fact that I can make Bob get a hard on just by rubbing the fabric up and down on my knee; and he’s quite a picky bloke.

We were seated before the evening rush began, Bob was in a playful mood and proposed a bet. As usual I agreed – I’m a control freak but there’s something about Bob’s bets – they are risky but I know I’m safe with him – and he knows how far he can push it….
I know I complain about him sometimes – he can be a bit of a Homer around the house – but he’s a diamond geezer.

Anyway – the bet is – enough said – I lost – I always do, I don’t know how he manages it….

My forfeit was to take off my knickers and drop them on the floor, by the table. I kissed Bob to show that just this time I would do what he asked. He took the opportunity to stroke my knees – he knows that I love that – and he whispered in my ear, “And when the waiter bends down to pick them up give him a flash of your pussy.”
I find it really sexy to be whispered to, it tickles my ear and makes me shiver – so I was already in the mood for a little naughtiness.

I did as he asked. My knickers were white silk French ones – with frilly legs. So they slipped off easily. I put them on the table and as the waitress came over I pushed them on to the floor. She bent down, as I knew she would and I quickly lifted my dress, spread my legs and started to finger myself – she would have had a grandstand view. She shot upright and licked her lips as she caught my eye and handed the knickers to me. I smiled a long slow smile at her as I put my fingers in my mouth.

Her voice came out as a squeak as she asked us for our drink order. Fortunately Bob did not do his usual thing and ask for a ‘long slow comfortable screw against the wall’ – we had imported beers. She hurried off and a short time later the waiter arrived – this time he dropped his cloth and I gave him a quick show. He took longer to stand up and Bob gave him a wink.

The two shows turned me on big time and I was starting to get a little wet. Bob already had a hard on as he could see me in all my glory (naked from the waist down) from his vantage point next to me on the bench seat.
He added to my arousal by leaning over and gently stroking my nipples.

It was then that I noticed the stall across the room was occupied by a couple a little older than us. The man waved at us and Bob waved back. “That’s Jim, he’s my new boss,” he said, “he’s great.” I waved to the wife and she smiled broadly.

I wondered how long they had been there; they didn’t look shocked so I assumed they had just got there.

Our meal arrived, Bob’s favourite – filet steak, baked potato with sour cream and chives and a side salad, I had New York strip as the place didn’t have a seafood alternative. We chose a Duplin burgundy, as we both like soft red wine with beef.

We suspended the bet until we had eaten the meal. But with coffee it was back on with a vengeance. I rolled up my dress as the waiter came to clear our plates – to his credit he didn’t drop anything but I could see that controlling his erection was making it difficult for him to walk normally.

I said to Bob that I needed to use the loo and went towards it. I passed the waiter outside and he winked at me – I smiled back – enigmatically I hoped. The waitress was washing her hands, I stood beside her at the washbasin, she looked into my eyes in the mirror. She reached up and stroked me behind the ear very softly. I gasped, it was arousing and I couldn’t help leaning towards her. She turned me to face her. As she kissed my mouth I trembled with excitement. She put her tongue in her mouth and I was surprised but it only took me an infinitesimal amount time before I responded by sucking on it. That opened the floodgate for me – she pulled me towards her and pressed my mound through my dress as she kissed me deeply. As she let go and pulled back I groaned. I was incapable of independent action.
She took my hand and led me back to our table.

She sat down in the corner of the U and pulled me next to her. Bob was sat at the opposite end and could see both of us clearly

She lifted my skirt and stroked my inner thighs – I was so wet and excited I open my legs as far as they would go – Bob chuckled – showing his delight at the show. She pushed her hand into my slit and started to work my clit. I rested against the back of the bench and pushed my pussy forwards to give her better access. As I did so I noticed that the couple sitting opposite were looking intently at me – that turned me on even more and I started to thrust my pussy at her hand. She got the message and slid 4 fingers, through the gathering juice, up my vagina. Her thumb rubbed my swollen clit as her fingers gave me a good fucking. I passed the point of no return and started to thrust back in earnest. She had her hand jammed between her legs, under her uniform. Bob wanted to be part of the action and had slid along the bench to rub my breasts. I pulled his head down so he could suck my nipples. It was very short time to my orgasm and Bob acted swiftly – he stuffed a napkin in my mouth so I wouldn’t draw attention to us by screaming the place down – I have very noisy orgasms.

This was my trigger, his permission for me to let go.

That orgasm was mega – the full shuddering, convulsing, squelching, juice-squirting event. I fell against our waitress and kissed her cheek. As she took her hand from my pussy Bob leaned over me and licked my juice off it.

While he did this I glanced over at the other stall to see Bob’s boss, his wife and the waiter looking on at us with broad smiles on their faces. Jim’s wife applauded quietly. At that point she wrote something on a napkin and motioned for the waiter to bring it over to our table.

The message said, “That was lovely, my dear, I hope you will let us join in next time – we loved it so much the meal is on us – please accept. P.S. there’s a big tip for the waitress for such excellent service.”

I looked back, smiled and nodded.

I could sense that Bob was ready to leave for home – he was like a bear with a sore head if he had to wait too long to give me a good fucking. I fully expected to have to wear the waitress uniform when I got home.

That is one restaurant we will be going back to…….

No comments:

Post a Comment