Monday 6 July 2009

The risks of day dreaming on the train

I was on the train today, it was very crowded so I stood in a doorway facing the door and away from all the people jammed in behind me. It was going to be a very hot day and so I was wearing a cotton tee shirt with quite a low neck and a flared linen skirt.

Picture it....

I’m day dreaming to take me away from the pain of commuting and my mind goes back to ~M’s blog. She is describing how she gives herself pleasure from playing with another woman. This is a very arousing image and I replay in my mind what she is doing to that woman. It isn’t long before I become that woman and I feel her undressing me on that sofa – her hands firmly but gently pulling the shirt over my head, no words spoken but I know what she wants and I want it too, but I don’t – its weird.

Anyway, in my day dream, I’m now naked and ~M starts to run the tips of her fingers across my tummy, down my legs, up my thighs. At this point I know I’m not supposed to react but I can’t help shuddering a little as the feeling is so delicious. My legs spread, they are controlling themselves or ~M is controlling them – remotely – now that’s really arousing.

She brushes her fingers across my mound and I have to bite my lip not to make a sound, She slips her fingers into my slit and looks hard at me. I know I’m not supposed to be wet but it is so amazing.

She takes off her clothes and we are now both naked. She lies across me and presses her thigh into my pussy, her hand is still there and this presses it even harder onto my clit and some fingers slip up my vagina. The juice just pours out of me now – I look imploringly at ~M as I know that is not what should happen. Only she is supposed to orgasm but I’m so close. I don’t want to anger her but I have no self control when I’m around her.

A noise penetrates my dream….and I feel a breath on my neck. A voice whispers from behind me…. “What a lovely orgasmic blush – let me help you” as I feel fingers insinuating themselves between my upper thighs and past the thong I’m wearing. At the same time I feel another hand slip up my shirt and caress my already engorged nipples.
I can’t separate fantasy and reality as I’m pulled back onto the hand now pinching and squeezing my clit. “What a hot, wet, desperate pussy you have,” the voice says as the hand increases the pressure and speed of its rubbing. I can’t resist, all I want now is an orgasm and I’d probably do anything to have one.
Fingers slip up my vagina as a thumb continues to pull and push the hood of my clit. At this point I’m gone and I start to thrust back onto the fingers up my willing vagina as the juice flows down my thighs. I moan as my orgasm overtakes me. I shudder and my vaginal spasms grip the fingers fiercely. Suddenly the fingers are withdrawn and I realise that the train has reached its final station stop and is beginning to empty of passengers.

I leave the train rather shakily – still none the wiser about my benefactor. Could it be ~M having taken pity on me or was it a man who really understood about what visual signs women give about their arousal.
I will have to be more careful when I day dream… or should I?

I try to remember which carriage it was, so I can choose or avoid it next time....

What would you do?

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmm, now that is a shining add for public transportation, and also of being a voyeur, which I'd love to do on that train :)

    I can just imagine watching from a few seats back and hearing and smelling what's going on....

    ReplyDelete