Wednesday 8 July 2009

Another idea from Bob

By the lake…

We’d agreed to meet at the lake to watch the 4th of July fireworks but Bob had a special request – that I start without him and he would be watching but from where I wouldn’t be able to see him - only a short distance away – to protect me.

I might be weird but I have to confess that I find the idea of being watched and not knowing really hot.

We have a special place we often go to – secluded but at the shoreline. Here the grass is short but thick and lush – great for putting the rug on.

I was to strip off and play with myself until Bob joined in. To raise the anticipation Bob suggested that I keep my eyes closed and he wouldn’t say anything – just like being strangers. I knew I could trust him, ‘cos Bob is a reliable kind of a guy.

The fireworks were due to start at 9 pm – as dusk was falling – so I arrived at our place at 7 pm. Bob had already been there as the rug was laid out and the white wine was cooling in the ice bucket. ‘What a sweetie,’ he’d splashed out and bought some imported Chablis – my favourite.

I looked around but couldn’t see him – but I knew he wouldn’t be far away.
I knelt on the rug and started to caress my breasts – I knew Bob would really enjoy that. I got an ice cube from the wine cooler and rubbed my nipples through my shirt. This made them really stand out – it felt great as though there was a string from each nipple to my pussy and as I applied the ice it pulled the strings. I ran the cube around my areolas until they puckered and the whole area tingled. It felt amazing and was really turning me on.

I pulled my shirt over my head – I knew Bob would love this as it makes my breasts look even bigger. The ice really firmed them up and they were really sensitive. There was a slight breeze blowing and this caressed my breasts – making me even hornier.
I wanted to tear off the rest of my clothes but I’d promised Bob a show so instead I worked my short skirt up my thighs so my knickers were visible. I spread my thighs so the crotch of my knickers could be seen and Bob would have a good view.
At that point I heard a rustling in the bushes and I thought Bob might be changing position to get a better view. I hoped he was on the lookout for poison ivy as I assumed he would be stroking his big cock by now.
Yumm, that was a lovely thought that was getting me even hotter – and wet – I could feel the juice starting to soak though my knickers and knew there would be a damp patch visible.
I started to scratch a couple of fingernails across the damp patch and it quickly became soaking as my clit started to react to the stimulation. I sucked my fingers – I tasted so sweet. I couldn’t help groaning at this point. I was imagining Bob doing this to me and pictured him slipping his length up me.

I was beginning to get seriously aroused and starting to wonder when Bob was going to join me when I heard quite a loud rustle.

I couldn’t wait, I was so hot and wet….

Things started very gently – I felt air being blown on the back of my neck and down my spine – it was unbelievably arousing and it made me shudder all the way down to my pussy. Then I felt a tongue running up where the air had been blown – this made me arch my back and shudder again. The tongue traced a wet path across my shoulders and down my front – across one breast and down to my waist. The front of my skirt was unbuttoned and the fabric pulled away. Air was blown between my legs and that started such a huge shudder that I lost my balance and sat back. I felt my knickers being pulled down and air blown on my clit – that was so fantastic that I started to convulse – the beginning of my orgasm.
Then it got even better as I felt the tongue tip tickling my tummy and working its way to my slit. I arched up against it and reached heaven as it slipped between my lips, swirled around my clit and dipped into my vagina. I spread my legs as far apart as they would go.
I was nearly at orgasm and begging to be fucked.

“All in good time,” I heard a woman’s voice say. Shocked, I opened my eyes. I hadn’t recognised the voice but immediately knew the face – it was Ellen, Bob’s boss’ wife. She looked up at me from between my legs, gave my clit another kiss and said, ”You looked good enough to eat when we saw you in the restaurant and I’ve been nagging Jim to arrange a get together ever since that night.” She added, “You taste as good as you look – I want to give you an orgasm with my tongue but I wanted you to know it was me.”

I looked beyond her and sure enough there were Bob and Jim, both smiling broadly, dicks at attention.
I could see Ellen had been enjoying being watched as she sucked me – her thighs were wet with her juice and I could see her clit peeping out of her neatly trimmed pussy. She took my hand and put it between her legs and said, “Shall we cum while the boys watch?” As I slid all four fingers up Ellen’s vagina I looked across at Bob. He grinned and winked back, “Go for it,” he said.
I know Bob loves to see me on all fours – he says it gives him a great view of my vagina when I cum – it also means he can see me squirt. So I moved over Ellen and spread my legs so that my knees were level with her ears, as I lowered my face to her pussy I arched my back and this pushed my clit out. She lifted her face to suck it.
Jim whistled and commented, “You were right Bob, what a fantastic view.”

Bob and Jim didn’t have long to wait. Ellen had done such a good job that I started to orgasm almost immediately. Jim hadn’t seen anything like this before and couldn’t stop himself giving a commentary…”Would you look at that.. I can see her vagina opening and closing, I can see the ripples the muscles are making, look at her go – she’s squirting!”
By this point I was bucking and thrusting into Ellen’s face and squealing with passion as I had an earth shattering first orgasm.
It had all been too much for Jim and I felt his cum spatter onto my back. I could see as I looked around that Bob was made of sterner stuff but there was pre-cum all over his fingers – showing he wasn’t that far off.

I wanted to see if I could make Ellen squirt so moved next to her, lifted her knees and then spread her legs as far as they would go. I took her clit in my mouth and started to finger fuck her. She was nearly ready from the good sucking I had been giving her. With my fingers I could feel her orgasm starting to build.
Jim was in seventh heaven as he had a really good view of Ellen’s pussy – he started to encourage her, “Oh yes, darling; let me see your pussy, push up for me, I can see it working, com’on, sweetie,” She began to arch up against my fingers that were thrusting deeply into her vagina. Her muscles were starting to ripple and I could feel her vaginal walls starting to swell against my fingers. I pulled my fingers out and alternately nibbled and pinched her clit instead. This drove her even further towards meltdown. Suddenly she arched her back and screamed “I’m cumming,” everything shuddered and I heard Jim shout, “You are squirting, come on girl; shit - I’m ready for you again.”
At this point it was only Bob who hadn’t cum, I could hear him moaning softly as he stroked his prick. I backed towards him on all fours and pushed myself at him – I know he loves this as he says he can get his cock in really deeply. There was so much pre-cum and juice that it slid it to the hilt in one smooth move. Bob groaned loudly and he started to thrust, gently at first and then more strongly – as he pulled out nearly all the way and then rammed it back in so far that his balls slapped against me. It was fantastic – he was so turned on that his dick completely filled me and I could feel the head pushing past my cervix. As it went in and out the head brushed my G-spot and that set me off. Another orgasm started and my muscle contractions did for Bob, who yelled, “Yes, yes, I’m cumming.”

We collapsed onto the rug just in time to see Jim and Ellen cumming as well, as the rockets painted their pictures in the sky.

This was a fourth of July to remember……

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am honored speachless and totally aroused. Your making me want to take my vacation and make these fantasies come true ;)

    ReplyDelete