Sunday 26 July 2009

Laurent’s story: Online to Offline Lives

I asked Laurent to tell me a story that I could be part of….
This is what he told me and what I thought happened next…

Laurent
” We agree to meet in a busy Starbucks coffee bar on Trafalgar Square, I am early and sit and watch people going by, noticing how some women’s nipples are sticking out against their tight fitted blouses as they walk in the brisk cool morning.

After a while I see you approach and I am starting to feel nervous but also aroused as I recall our last conversation online. You were pleasuring yourself on your cam as I watched and stroked myself.

I stand up and give you a kiss on the cheek and ask you. “ What I can get you?” You are wearing a soft silk blouse through which I can see a glimpse of a lacy bra, a nicely fitting skirt that sits above your knee, letting me appreciate the shape of your calves.
Wearing high-heeled shows showing them off even more, at a guess you are wearing hold ups and hose. My mind goes into over drive as I go to the counter and order us coffees.

As I look back I can see you glancing at me and people around. I join the table and sit close to you which enables me to smell that you are wearing my favourite perfume, ‘Paris’ by Yves Saint Laurent, the scent makes me dream and makes me want to kiss you here in front of everybody!

I take hold of your hand and kiss it, keeping hold of it I stroke your finger; your skin so soft; making me want to suck each of your fingers knowing where they have been and done. I whisper to you, telling that you are even more beautiful in person that on the cam; you smile, take a sip of your coffee and lick your lips in an erotic kind of way.
I start telling you how you made me feel as I watched you pleasuring yourself, I can feel my erection trying to burst out of my trousers, I whisper to you that there is nothing more that I want to do but to taste you and have you have many orgasms from my oral stimulation.
You shift in your seat as you feel yourself getting moist from my words, I also notice that your nipples have stiffened up, not from the cold but from the arousal.
I let my second hand glide across your thighs, stroking them in long soft fluid movement, your eyes locked into mine, seeing your breathing a little faster as you love the way my fingers feel on your legs.........”

Collette
Laurent romanced me from the first instant message he sent. Let’s face it, the personal messages on Literotica are usually the “I’ve seen you post and I want to lick you.” variety, so someone who is polite but amusing, complimentary but respectful, stands out, holds the notice.

He used his Gallic charm to woo me, ending his posts with little seductive touches – ‘bisous’ – kisses.

In my head I could hear the sexy accent of Yves Montand:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLlBOmDpn1s&feature=related

To be honest, this probably did for me – a pragmatic English woman, suddenly being courted by a guy who sounded (I hoped) like sex on legs. The curse of a vivid imagination….

To be fair, Laurent played by the rules and it was that as much as anything that led me to doing what I swore I never would, getting a web cam and actually masturbating to an audience of strangers – OK, there was only one in the audience, or so I hoped.
He was very skilled at seduction – he sent links to poems about love, he sent pictures of romantic places, he confessed his innermost thoughts – things he’d never even told his best friend. He laughed at my jokes and he made me laugh. We progressed quite quickly to cybering. He was a considerate cyber lover – he asked if I was comfortable with what we were doing – ramping it up a little at a time. It was delicious, I rushed home, hoping to hear the ping. I started to run my life by the timetable we agreed. We would describe what each might do to the other and what we were doing to ourselves until one or both or us orgasmed. These developed into full shuddering, squirting events on my part – and I quickly became addicted to the pleasure of those orgasms.

He was very clever, as I felt in control, that he wasn’t pumping me for information about aspects of myself I didn’t want to share. So of course I did want to share, didn’t I! I gave him my postcode, my work email address and my instant messaging ID.

We got into the habit of cybering regularly and for while it worked until Lauren began to get irritated with my typing. I have never been able to type without looking at the keyboard and found typing accurately on IM challenging. We reached the point where he suggested using the voice feature on Yahoo Messenger.
I was reluctant at first, possibly worried about what he might think of my voice, but the potential hint that the orgasms might stop helped me get over my reluctance. This took the sex to new heights. It was so easy to listen to his voice – not exactly Yves Montand – but extremely arousing as by now he knew all the triggers to get me wet and shuddering. We would play little games to extend our orgasms – it was amazing sex. The best I’d ever had – I became quite adventurous – tasting my own juice, using it to anoint my nipples and breasts and moisturise the skin on my face.
Before I knew it I was hooked on being guided to orgasm by a disembodied voice. He would control my orgasms in various ways, I might have to wait for an IM before I could start touching myself; he might email a link to a You Tube clip and I would masturbate to that so he could hear both me and the music.
I suppose it was inevitable that he would get around to the web cam.
I had confessed that I liked to be watched and gradually he would introduce this as an issue.
It came to a head one night when he mailed the link to Je t’aime. I’d heard the song a couple of times on the radio but hadn’t really listened to it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHiMDB19Dyc
The instructions said I was to speak Jane Birkin’s lyrics to him, while he would respond with Serge Gainsbourg’s. As soon as I heard him say….
“Je vais, je vais et je viens
Entre tes reins
Je vais et je viens
Entre tes reins
Et je me retiens……”

in that accent of his ….. I was gone

And by…… Maintenant viens - I did – the most amazing screaming vaginal orgasm of my life.

It took him about five seconds to ‘persuade’ me about the web cam…. And about twenty-four hours until I performed for the first time. We set up the cam so he could talk to me via the messenger. In a way I was happy with this as it meant that he was taking responsibility for it, but in that I also forgot that I would be completely under his control.
It never occurred to me to suggest that we set rules for the cam. The assumption from the beginning was that I would be taking all my clothes off and that Lauren would have visual access to any part of my body that he chose to view.
I was terrified the first time I used the camera, all kinds of questions went through my head: What would he think of me? Would I be able to get aroused? Would I have orgasms?
With Laurent guiding me it felt a lot safer – he told me exactly what to do. I had set the camera up with the remote focus so zooming in and out would be easy.
Laurent asked me to take my shirt off, I was shy as this was the first time he had seen me – he was very reassuring – telling me how beautiful I was and how much he was looking forward to sharing this with me. I unbuttoned my shirt and slid it off my arms and covered my breasts with my hands; he cajoled me into dropping my hands, gentling me with softly whispered words.
He asked me to caress my nipples and wet my fingers so they would slide easily. I needn’t worried about getting turned because as soon as I started stroking the shivers started.
As Laurent’s request I pulled up my skirt and stroked my inner thighs and ran a finger up and down between my labia through the fabric of my knickers. It was so lovely that I could feel myself start to get swollen. Next it was my skirt, now I was down to just my knickers.
Laurent said, “I want to see the moment when your juice peeps out” – I took off my knickers and spread my legs and zoomed the camera in until Lauren signalled to stop. Then I very gently stroked my clit – I knew it wouldn’t be long before the juice started to flow as I was beginning to get little shudders. And there it was – Lauren saw it as soon as I felt it – like little pearls strung out across the area between my clit and my vagina. I found it was such a turn on, for him to talk me through what he could see and what I was doing – I became so aroused that I couldn’t stop shuddering. My fingers didn’t get as far as my vagina as suddenly I had a huge contraction and squirted. I could hear Laurent’s excitement – he lapsed into French and shouted, “Stupéfier, merveilleux, si juteux,” and this was rather difficult to follow as I was in the throes and my French is very rudimentary at best.
In the days that followed the cam show became a more or less daily event, characterised by a series of amazing orgasms as I got off on knowing that Lauren was enjoying it as much as I was.

This pretty much brings us up to today – Laurent was his usual persuasive self. He emailed his photo so I would recognise him when we met – tall and dark, brown eyes, wide smile.
He will have told you about that meeting – all I will add is that he is as sexy as hell and we can’t keep our hands off each other, we make love as often as we can – now that we live together….

and yes, my French is improving!

No comments:

Post a Comment