Sunday 12 July 2009

My first experience with a hidden camera…

We had agreed I would take a hidden camera with me in my handbag. This meant that Bob would be able to see me in all aspects of my life.

I loved the idea of this as it meant I would be being watched when I wasn’t aware of it – although potentially I could be being watched all the time. Just the idea of this turned me on and so on that first day I was already fairly aroused before I even got going.

We planned that I would go shopping in the normal way. I needed some new underwear as Bob liked the wear-n-tear variety – the sort to removed with teeth – the disadvantage being it didn’t last long…..

A new branch of Contessa had opened locally and I made it my first stop. It’s an amazing place but the shop assistants can be a bit intimidating and stuck up. I have always had a theory about women who fit bras….. today might be the day that I got to test that theory.

It turned out to be promisng from the start as the shop was quiet and the older assistant was the one to usher me into the fitting room, once I had made a few initial selections.
She took charge immediately. She said, “Try this bra on for size, I will them measure you and sort out the fitting that will suit you best. Will you be wanting to buy sets? We have knickers that go with that bra.”

I put the handbag on a chair next to the mirror, angled so the picture would include most of what went on.

The assistant stood back as I removed my old bra and put on the new one. It was strange to be watched by another woman, who paid particular attention to my breasts. It was also arousing, more so since I knew Bob would be watching this.

Once I got the shoulder straps in place the assistant came over. She said, “I need to check the fit and I will do that by settling each breast into the cup.” With that she put a hand into the bra and cupped one of my breasts. She had very soft skin and touched me very gently. She brushed my nipple, whether by design or accident I don’t know, but the effect was immediate. That nipple hardened.
She made eye contact and raised an eyebrow, I blushed. “That seems to fit quite nicely, but I will need to take measurements – so why don’t you slip that off,” she said.

I did that and stood facing the mirror, now naked to the waist. She came and stood behind me – so she was looking into my eyes via the mirror. For some reason I found that a turn on and had a ‘nervous – lick my lips – moment’ – her eyes seemed a bit hypnotic and I found myself repeating the lip licking as she held eye contact.
I had my arms crossed in front of my breasts and she said, “I need to take your base chest measurement so you’ll have to hold out your arms.”

I put my arms out as instructed and she leaned round me to put the tape measure in place just below my breasts, as she did this the back of her hands brushed each nipple. Knowing that Bob was watching this ramped the whole thing up and I couldn’t control a shudder as this happened. By this time my nipples were as big as I’ve ever seen them and my breasts were aching.
After she wrote down that measurement she explained that she needed to do the same but across my breasts to work out the correct cup size. This time her fingers actually caressed my nipples whilst moving tape into place across them.

I gave another shudder and felt the effects lower down as a vaginal spasm drove some juice through my knickers onto my inner thighs.
The assistant did not react to any of this round of changes to my body, though she seemed to be doing a thorough job of measuring me.

She had several bras and selected one, “This will fit beautifully, try it on now,” she said.
She was right, it was lovely. I looked at myself in the mirror and she came to stand behind me again. “Now, what about the knickers – would you like to try those?” she asked. I nodded and she said, “Better slip that skirt off and I’ll find the matching pair.”

I knew this was make or break time, the wet patch in my knickers would be all too apparent. Was this the moment to test my theory? I couldn’t wimp out now as Bob would be watching. “So here goes,” I thought as I unzipped my skirt and put it on the chair next to my bag.

I glanced into the mirror and sure enough there was a wet patch that had spread up to the point where my pussy goes vertical – the mound. She wasn’t going to miss that.

So there I was, nipples hard, breasts engorged and clearly fully aroused, standing in front of the mirror. The assistant turned back from sorting through pairs of knickers, with one pair in her hand. In the mirror I saw her eyes pan down my body to take in the wet patch and she licked her lips.
Before I could say anything she sank to her knees and turned me through 90 degrees to face her, so we were in profile to the mirror. Hr face was level with my mound and she reached up to gently scratch it briefly with a fingernail. I groaned as she traced the wet patch with her nail and then found the gap between my labia. She pushed one finger into the gap and ran it up and down its entire length making the fabric wick up more of my juice.
As her finger ran over the tip of my clit I had a massive shudder that make my breasts shake.

“Well,” she said, “what are we going to do about this – I can’t possibly let you try on our knickers when you are so wet.”
I assumed that was a rhetorical question, she was fully in control of what happened to me – I was so aroused I’d probably have done anything she told me.
She started to pull down my knickers, I spread my legs to let that happen and looked at myself in the mirror. I could clearly see my clit protruding beyond my labia silhouetted against the light.

I watched as she drew me towards her, her tongue came out to meet my clit and then I saw it disappear into her mouth. The sensation of her gently sucking it was nearly lost in the reaction it triggered….. vaginal spasm, all-over body shudder and a load groan. She pulled me harder into her face as she started to fuck me with her tongue. I could hear the noises made, slurping and squelching – I was so wet. I wanted this so much that I arched towards her and….. held her head with my hands. I couldn't help myself thrusting in time with her tongue.

The noises I was making were getting louder and more inarticulate. The tension was building and I could feel the spasms getting closer together. It was so good that I never wanted it to stop but I was too aroused for it to continue much longer – I arched even further back and my leg muscles tensed, this pressure created another spasm that took me over the edge. Every muscle in my body seemed to contract, I grunted as each shudder became stronger and then my knees buckled as I squirted into her mouth. There was juice everywhere, all over her face, down my legs, on the floor. She lowered me to the floor and carried on, her mouth on my clit and her fist up my vagina. She quickly found my G-spot and gave me an incredible vaginal orgasm. This time I bucked and thrust my hips and screamed.

Neither of us had heard the door open and it was probably five minutes before either of us realised the shop manager was watching from the doorway.

“Well done, Miss Jones, its good to see you are giving added value in your customer service.”

I will probably make that my shop of choice for underwear in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment