Saturday 11 July 2009

What could happen in sharing a taxi……

I was waiting in the queue for a taxi and an older woman came over to me and asked if I wanted to share hers. We were going to destinations near each other and I accepted as there have been stories of lone women being kidnapped by unscrupulous taxi drivers.

I put my handbag on the pull down seat and settled back onto the comfortable seat to face forward, next to my companion. We exchanged chitchat and I told her that I was working towards being creative – in textiles or design. She commented on the skirt I was wearing and leaned forward to feel the fabric.

“It is so soft and silky – I bet it feels great against the skin,” she said and as she did so she pinched a small fold of the fabric and rubbed it against her inner arm. As she let go of the fabric her hand brushed against the knee that had been exposed by the movement of the skirt.

My body’s reaction was instantaneous – my nipples hardened and stuck out through my shirt. This wasn’t surprising really as I knew Bob would be watching via the camera in my bag and as my nipples reacted I looked up to see if the taxi driver had noticed anything. In the mirror I saw him looking back at me and he winked – so he was watching as well – this made me feel really hot.

My companion looked at my nipples and then back to my legs. She said, “This fabric only works if you don’t shave your legs – do you?”
In reply, I shook my head. She leaned forward again and ran one hand up my calf to the knee. When I didn’t move away she carried on up my inner thigh, “Mmm,” she said, “your legs are really smooth.”

She pushed the fabric all the way up to my waist and ran her fingers up and down my inner thighs. It felt amazing. She gently pushed me back into the seat and held my face in her hands. She traced a finger along my upper lip and then across the lower one. “Lick your lips,” she said. As I did so she slipped a finger into my mouth and my instinctive reaction was to suck it. I don’t know why it happens but my vagina reacted to that sensation with a massive contraction – so much so that it made my upper body move.

She took her now wet finger and ran it over one of my already hard nipples. I groaned and put my head back. As I did so I made eye contact with the driver again. This time he licked his lips. I though of Bob doing that and got more turned on.
My companion then pulled up my shirt to see what impact her actions were having on my breasts. They were all goosepimply with arousal and she leaned down and took one nipple into her mouth and sucked on it gently. That made me moan louder – it was delicious.

At this point I had given control to my companion - she could feel and hear me getting more excited and so must have realised that I was the submissive and willing partner. She moved her attention to my legs and pressed one hand against my mound, “Open your legs wider,” she ordered. They responded of their own volition. “Good,” she said as she pulled my knickers down. I arched my bum away from the seat so she could do this and as I did so my body shuddered in anticipation.
She brushed fingertips against my labia and slipped a finger into my slit to feel my clit. She nodded as she found it was already hard and wet.

She said to me, “You want it, don’t you?” When I nodded my reply she said, “After me…… you have give me an orgasm first.”

She pushed me off the seat so that I was kneeling on the floor in front of her, my back to the camera and the driver’s gaze. My skirt was tucked up around my waist so I was naked from there on down.

She pulled up her skirt to reveal a neat Brazilian barely covered by a lacy thong. She pulled the lace to one side and opened her legs fully – I could see her clit was fully erect, the pink tip protruding from a darker hood. Bob would be having a good view of this as well – I wondered if he was comparing us.
She grasped my head and pulled me towards her. To reach her I had to come up on all fours giving those watching a very clear view of my secret places. Bob had never photographed me so the view he was getting now would be a first –the camera has a powerful lens so for all I knew my clit or vagina could be filling the screen. That was a massive turn on for me – I had a shudder that would have been only too visible, I could feel my juice flooding out and wicking its way across my skin.

As my head was thrust into my companion’s lap I felt her clit press on my lips. I opened my mouth and started to suck gently. She responded by thrusting strongly against me. “Put your tongue in my vagina,” she ordered and as I did so she increased the pace and depth of the thrusts and held my head firmly so my tongue would penetrate to its full depth and she could grind her clit against my face. I could hear her groans and feel her vagina getting engorged. Gradually the taste and viscosity of her juice changed as she approached her orgasm.

What I wasn’t really aware of was that my body was showing changes of its own. My vagina and all the skin around it had gone darker as blood filled all the vessels near the surface, my clit was really hard and stuck up clear of my outer labia and from time to time the vaginal and urethral muscles would spasm to cause both to open wider.

The taxi driver had abandoned driving and was watching both of us avidly. Finally he decided that being a spectator wasn’t enough and he opened a door to slide in to sit on the floor beside me. This meant he could reach to touch me but also be able to see at close hand what was happening to me.
The first I knew of this was a breeze across my vulva and my breasts being stroked. I could do nothing about this as I was clamped in place on my companion’s pussy and she was riding me to her orgasm.

Suddenly all hell broke loose as she orgasmed – shuddering, squealing and juice everywhere. I sucked and licked – it was so sweet. But the driver’s actions were making themselves felt and were adding to my arousal. He moved back, reached between my legs, gently took my clit between his finger and thumb and started to roll it.

That was it – I was gone. The ripples started in my vagina and spread out like those in a pond – forwards to my clit and backwards to my anus. The muscle spasms forced the juice out in spurts as my vagina and urethra opened and closed. The taxi driver jerked back in surprise as he got showered – juice landed on his shoulder as well my handbag.

“That was a better tip than I was expecting,” he said to me as we reached my destination. He handed me my handbag, not realising that the whole journey was on record….

My companion winked at me, from behind his shoulder; she, Bob and I make a great team.

No comments:

Post a Comment