Tuesday 16 June 2009

Watched and watching…

Last night an amazing thing happened….
I had been discussing various aspects of a story on my blog – with the person it was intended for.
We got around – quite quickly – to the bits I had found arousing – my answer was immediate and clear – being watched by a third party during a sex act.

We explored that idea for a while and I confessed to getting wet just thinking about what I had written – at some distance from that writing – I didn’t re-read it for example.
The other person turned the conversation to my arousal and suggested re-enacting the story with a slight twist.

I was feeling really turned on and so I agreed.

The scenario was proposed by my correspondent and the story commenced – it was very hot ….
The correspondent is watching, I’m being stroked by a third person.

Shit… I’m getting wet just writing this….. no hope for me…

And that was it – two messages and I’m gone. I couldn’t cope with my arousal. I signed off with some drivel about having a meeting the next day. I immediately went to bed and had the most amazing masturbation.

What was fascinating was that, during this experience, the third party has disappeared. My overwhelming feeling - I was being watched by the correspondent, my masturbation was a performance solely for that person.

I imagined that I was being told – “X is watching you” – every time that went through my head I had a vaginal spasm and all the muscles contracted.

This was my performance….

“I can see you watching,

I’m rubbing my clit for you, when I tense my leg muscles my hips rise and that pushes my clit up between my fingers.

“You can see my vaginal opening and the juice coming out.

“You can see that I’m making little thrusting movements by tensing my legs.

“You can see the pre-orgasmic sexual flush moving up my breasts to my neck.

“You can see me using two fingers, one above the other below my clit. That I am moving those fingers a bit like walking.

“You can hear my ragged breathing and me speaking your name.

I’m also imagining that this person is imagining watching me, as we have just ended the chat and that was an amazing turn on.

Then the watcher says…. “ Cum for me, just for me, now.” and I have 4 gut wrenching, shuddering orgasms.

The genders of the people involved seem to be irrelevant – so what does that say about me? – apart from being as randy as a tic!

And by the way, I had repeat performances – at dawn and just before I got up this morning,

No comments:

Post a Comment