Sunday 7 June 2009

Taking control

I was sent an email outlining the requirements of the activity I had agreed to – the purpose of the activity was to remain undisclosed. I was to be reassured that I would not be asked to do anything that would endanger me, or that I would be unwilling to carry out.

Follow the instructions to the letter – carry on until the next instruction is issued;
Respond to each instruction immediately or the activity will be terminated.

Induction
Set up the two web cams:
One permanently focused on close up;
Second to be wide angled;
Please note both can be controlled (focused) remotely.

Sit in reclining chair with the back semi-upright and the seat extended.

Instructions will be issued using IM; these will be signalled by a tone.

I’m wearing a loose silk blouse and matching skirt – as I sit in the chair I can see myself reflected on the computer screen.


Next message (NM)

Pull your skirt up to your waist
Bend your knees, place your feet on the chair seat and then drop your knees outwards
Do not touch yourself (DNT)

I can see my white lace knickers clearly in the reflection on the screen. This draws the eye to the whole of my genital area. The lace showcases what delights lie behind. I’m a bit nervous – I have agreed to do this for a bet issued by someone I have been exchanging messages with on Literotica – I know him as TallMan60.

NM
Remove all clothes
Sit in knee bent position (BKP)

I immediately do as I’m asked. I can see from my reflection that the position of my legs means that my labia are open wide and my clit, the opening of my urethra and vagina are fully exposed.
With the help of the close up camera, you are the first person ever to see this part of me in such detail.
Not knowing what you look like – that I’m being viewed by an anonymous stranger is peculiarly arousing – partly shameful and humiliating and certainly exciting – that you are being turned on by this?

I stretch involuntarily – this is a form of upper body muscle reaction I get when I’m nervous. These tremors would be visible and probably signal the beginning of my arousal.


NM
Imagine you are stroking your breast and nipples
DNT

I close my eyes and picture my hands, shaped like a spider, tracing my nails across my breasts and nipples. It is a delicious image. They become erect without any physical contact. I feel everything between my legs start to swell. My labia will be going a darker pink, the rest of the skin will be reddening and starting to look puffy. I’m aware of starting to feel aroused.


NM
You may touch (YMT) your breast and nipples

I feel a massive spasm up my vagina on reading this message. This is usually accompanied by the appearance of wetness – I call it my dry to wet point. What is amazing is that this happens before I have touched myself anywhere.
Touching is bliss – every bit as good as I imagined it would be. My nipples tingle, the areolas tighten, go a darker pink and pucker and my breasts become firmer. The skin feels so soft and I seem to be aware of every cell as the nerve endings are triggered by the contact.


NM
DNT

Stopping is agony – I can feel I’m wet between my legs, my clit jolts, I get another vaginal spasm.


NM
Imagine you are stroking your tummy and inner thighs
DNT

This is so arousing – I picture grazing the soft flesh of my tummy and inner upper thighs – how the skin feels – how it tingles. I experience another involuntary stretch – this time I even put my arms in the air. This is accompanied by a shudder that was visible in my reflection.

I feel another vaginal spasm – that would have pushed out more juice. This will be glistening and reflecting the light – and be easily visible. Knowing you can see evidence of my arousal that I cannot verify with my fingers makes me feels a bit vulnerable.
My clit feels engorged and I’m beginning to be aware of a deep ache high up in my vagina.

NM
YMT tummy and inner thighs

This is so delicious; I know I’m wet now. My fingers trail a burning path down and then up the soft skin. I’m getting shivery. I avoid looking at the screen in case I’m looking directly into your eyes and you can see into my soul and know my thoughts.


NM
DNT

Aaaargh.
I have a massive shudder that makes the whole of my upper body tremble. It brings my shoulders away from the chair. My clit retracts, the two openings spasm – there might even have been squirts of fluid as everything contracts so hard.
I moan loudly and put my head right back as I clench my fists.


Ping – let it be you can touch ……


NM
Imagine you are rubbing your clit

Another stretch accompanied by what feels like a standing wave moving from my ovaries, through my uterus and down my vagina. My whole upper body is twitching. I moan as I start to clench my shoulders and move my head from side to side.


NM
STOP
Are you cumming?

I nod my head. I’m in such a state I have heard this question in my head.


NM
Count aloud backwards – from 100 to 1

100, 99, 98, 97, erm. 95, no 96…. I was in a real tizzy now but gradually the exercise was calming my brain down. But I was aware that there was juice everywhere – it must be soaking into the chair by now….., 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 and I look at the screen.


NM
Are you cumming?

I shake my head. I’m feeling really weird – like there’s a disconnect between my brain and my body. The nerve endings are on code black – high alert.
I start shivering and I can’t stop. I stat to hunch over, my arms hugging my stomach – the ache inside fills my entire abdomen.


NM
Do you want to cum?

I look at the screen and mouth – “Please.”


NM
Imagine my mouth on your clit and my tongue up your vagina

As I read that message I had the most amazing reaction – I came – the full 9 yards – squirting juice, spasms – it was incredible.

NM
Thank you



Debrief.

I have used this fantasy to masturbate 4 times since getting the idea from a comment TallMan made about control.
The first three were mind blowing, with multiple orgasms. I tried to act on the instructions and that was very successful – it certainly made me much more excited and the touching when it was ‘allowed’ was much more powerful.

In the fourth I tried to do it all in the mind and made this last 3 hours before I had to give in and take myself in hand as it were. The most mind blowing thing was that I almost had a vaginal orgasm.
This is momentous since I have only had one in my life – while studying as a postgraduate student I met a good looking but arrogant guy – we had sex once and I had the orgasm just after he had cum – ignorant bugger thought I was having a fit!
I’m delighted I tried this as it means I can now recognise the difference in arousal between clitoral and vaginal orgasms.

I think I have also worked how to develop control fantasies

Thank you - TM and V

No comments:

Post a Comment