Thursday 4 June 2009

Steamy in the hot weather

During my journey to the business meeting today.....

On the subway a woman invades my personal space. The carriage is very crowded and that leaves little room to compensate for the movement of the train and to avoid personal contact between bodies. I catch her eye and she smiles at me, I smile back.

I have to hold on with both hands as there is nowhere to lean, as the train lurches she apologises for falling against me - she looks into my eyes and I feel my pupils respond as the sensation, of having my mound cupped and squeezed, is transmitted to my brain. I take a sharp breath - my cunt is on fire.

She continues to look at me, smiles again and licks her lips. She looks down and I follow her eyes and see my nipples projecting through my shirt. I see her hand reach toward my body and cup my mound for a second time. I tremble.
She insinuates a finger between my lips, through the fabric of my skirt and panties and caresses my clit. Instantly my clit becomes erect and the juice starts to soak through onto her finger.

I close my eyes and she blows a gentle breath on my face. When I open them she winks at me and starts to lift the fabric of my skirt and push her hand between my legs. She gently slides her fingers under the lace of my panties and starts to stroke my clit in earnest.

I'm lost. She leans forwards and softly licks my ear, she slides 3 fingers up my vagina and goes unerringly to my G-spot. Within seconds I am quivering inside, lines of muscles contract in sequence and the juice released pools into her hand and all over my panties and legs. She reaches down and dips her other hand in this juice and brings it to her mouth. She sucks her fingers and then puts them in my mouth, as I suck them she mirrors the rhythm up my vagina.
I'm building towards orgasm and she must sense this as she thrusts harder - catching my clit with her thumb.

I shudder and spasm, this time with her whole hand in my mouth to stop the noise. As I come down I notice her looking to my left - there is a woman watching us who smiles and blows us a kiss - she mouths "Thank you".


I wish.......

No comments:

Post a Comment