Monday 15 June 2009

Revisiting my sexuality

I was brought back to the reality of the question of my sexuality again today - by a trip to the city. May be this was brought on by thinking about this fantasy......

This is for a lively lady who has been courageous enough to talk to me about her fantasies. They are delicious and have been the inspiration for the following story. This was wonderful to write – I got wet instantly and I’m the same way now – my clit is hard and my vagina is swollen. I keep having those amazing contractions of my vaginal muscles that go forward to my clit, back to my anus and up my vagina to my tummy button – they also make me groan out loud – so I have to be careful who is listening.

I digress – it happened today on the train. I was sitting in a double seat behind a young woman working on her laptop. She had a loose silk blouse over a cotton T-shirt. As she worked I could see her upper body reflected in her computer screen. She typed away for a while with both hands – then she stopped, thinking about what she had written, I expect. As she mused, she scrolled up and down the document and I noticed that she was gently rubbing her breast . Only I could see this as her hand was hidden from passers-by by her blouse. Her nipple hardened as I watched – she never even knew I was there. That was delicious and I had to press my thighs together to stop the tingling – I had a massive shudder/contraction seeing that.

Today was also a good day for short skirts – best ever – white broderie anglaise lace mini skirt with thigh high black suede boots – I nearly followed her off the train to watch her go up the escalator. What a treat - bare legs, black suede and white lace.

Anyway back to the story…

I’ve started going to the gym and working out. I’m lucky that my husband’s company have a gym for staff in their main building and wives can use it. I usually go in the daytime, as it is quieter.
Last Monday I had done a work out and was getting undressed to have a shower.
The changing room is fairly spartan – benches to sit on, hooks for towels and clothes, basins with large mirrors over and large shower cubicles with glass doors – so it’s all in together.

I had taken off all my clothes prior to having a shower. I was hot and sweaty; I had had a good workout – rowing machine, treadmills and weights. I might not have drunk enough water, as I was feeling a bit thirsty.
Still, I felt that warm tingly satisfaction of having got all the muscles working. As I put my towel around my shoulders to go to the shower I was suddenly hit by cramp in my left thigh.

It was agony and I yelped. There were two women in the changing room with me, and they both came over to see what was wrong. “Cramp,” I said pointing to my thigh.
One of them said, “Would you like me to help – I’m good at massage.”

“Oh, yes, please,” I groaned. I had forgotten I was naked…….I was in such pain.

She sat on the bench in front of me and gripped my thigh firmly – “Is that the place?” she asked.

I nodded.

She started to kneed my flesh, she pressed really hard to get the blood flowing to take the damaged muscle cells away, she alternated hard pushes with soft strokes. It was this that I suddenly became aware of. My mound was level with her face and about only 18 inches from it.

As the pain lessened my arousal grew. She was stroking my inner thigh about 2 inches from my sex.

“Are you OK?” she asked “only you are looking a bit spaced out.” She glanced up at her friend who had been watching the whole thing intently.
“What do you think, B?” she enquired. Her friend nodded.

I mumbled that I was fine but that the pain was a bit difficult to cope with. She took this as a request to carry on with the massage.

She said, “I think I’ll need to loosen the muscles above and below this area – are you OK with that?”

Again I nodded, not trusting myself to speak.

She started to stroke and rub the muscles above my knee, then carried on pushing and stroking up my thigh. She brushed her hand against my labia and I jumped and shuddered – she clearly wasn’t aware of what she had done, but it was too much for my fevered body – a standing wave started at my clit and went back through my vagina. I whimpered. My juice started to leak out. My nipples stood up and I started to get that pre-orgasmic blush on my breasts and neck.
By this time I was trembling. I glanced overt to the mirror over the washbasin – I could see myself in profile – “Shit,” I thought, “I can see my clit sticking out between my labia.”

I looked back to B, she returned my glance and licked her lips. She looked down at my mound. She knew how aroused I was.

She must have taken that as a sign as she leaned over and squeezed my shoulder quite hard. That has always been a trigger for me – there must be a nerve ending that links to my vagina because as she gripped me I was hit by a huge jolt that went to my very core.
This completed the chain reaction, juice oozed out down my leg to where J was rubbing me. She paused for a second, and put her wet finger in her mouth and sucked gently and thoughtfully.
She looked up at me and said, ”Oh, you really need it don’t you?”

I shuddered and jolted, she was right, I was incredibly turned on, I wanted….what did I want… I was shocked… I wanted/needed.
/had to have her mouth on my clit and her tongue up my vagina.

I unconsciously leaned towards her. She took that as an affirmative and ran her finger along the dent between my labia, grazing my clit with her finger as she went.

I groaned and opened my legs as far as they would go. She bent forward and gently licked my clit.

I groaned, ”Yes, oh, yes.”

She took that as an instruction to go further and her thrust her tongue up my vagina. She alternated between tongue and fingers as I spasmed, thrust and shuddered with pleasure.

J sensed my orgasm wasn’t far off and speeded up the thrusting. I shuddered and tensed all my leg muscles. This pushed my clit even further into her mouth. I couldn’t help it I put my hands over her ears and pulled her face into my sex. I ground my clit into her face. This pushed me up and over the edge.

I screamed, “I’m cumming, I’m cumming” and squirted juice all over her hands and T-shirt.

As I finished thrusting she gently licked my juice off her hands.

“Feeling better now? she asked….

She motioned to B and said “Time for our shower I think.” B nodded and they left me to wipe myself down and get cleaned up.

I wasn’t sure what to say to them when I saw them later – they sensed I was embarrassed and B said “I expect we’ll see you here next week.”

I nodded already thinking about the return match…..

1 comment:

  1. just thought I'd let you know I'm still lurking around your blog... and very much enjoying your many offerings :)

    ReplyDelete