Saturday 6 June 2009

A Star heard my plea

My mouth is dry - I'm not sure what I'm doing as I'm so wet. The control is being set up - I'm nearly orgasming in anticipation.
My skin in tingling all over - like the feeling you get if you touch a battery with your tongue.

This has been an incredible couple of days - first the hot weather and the delicious images, then having the two reality/fantasy episodes with multiple orgasms.

Then today I told myself to stop being prissy and have a go playing fantasies online at Literotica - TM6 played for a while and it was fun teaching him a little about how to set up a discrete seduction fanstasy based on a crowded subway train - and to his credit he wasn't insisting on being told how large or small my tits are, and laughed at my joke about male SR players having 12 inch dicks.

Then along came V....

She sent me the most amazing story she wrote. This is very arousing - it builds beautifully with lots of imagery. If I ordered a story to have an orgasm then this would be it.

Anyway in the spirit of sharing - and I get off on not knowing who is reading this - a bit like masturbating myself to orgasm on a well lit stage with a dark auditorium. (Now that's an idea for a fantasy....)

.... this is what I wrote to her ...

That is so hot. I get to paragraph 5 – “Your nipples are hard"….. this is so what I want in my control fantasy – you have it bang on the nail. Christ, I’m getting so wet, I'm all shivery and my vagina is giving huge spasms that are making me rock backwards and forwards on my computer chair, I have read it three times now –
I’m lost from here on in, Aaaargh.

This is absolutely amazing - you could have written it for me. The juice from my vagina has soaked through my jeans. I squeeze my thighs together to heighten the feelings.

V – you are a star.

Can I ask you to do something for me?

Would you try a little control fantasy with me?

Maybe along the lines of my blog? Or this story?

And she has said "Yes."

No comments:

Post a Comment