Friday 7 May 2010

Trussed and Trust




The fat rope encircles my waist, you are holding me firmly in front of a group of people. My eyes are closed, I don't want to see them watching me, but I'm so aroused by the fact that they are.

You kneel over me, your hard cock close to my face... your knees either side of my breasts

"Open your eyes," you say...

As I do so you brush your cock across my lips, the pre-cum making it slide easily across my mouth. You slide the rope up my back and over my shoulder. You hold the rope and push your cock between my lips and down into my throat. By arching my neck and tipping my head I can take your cock in very deeply; you pull on the rope as you thrust it into my mouth.

As you thrust you talk to me, reminding me of the people watching, reminding me I can't reach to touch myself.

"Do you want someone to stroke you?" you ask, "do you need to be touched? You know what that means, don't you?"

I moan around your hot shaft, my eyes pleading with yours. You pull back your cock, "Say it then..... tell me what you want....."

I gasp, "Please, tell them to touch me, tell them to stroke me, tell them to finger fuck me.......tell them to do what they want......what you want........please......."

You smile as I writhe, sucking harder, arching up towards you as I get more and more excited, my legs spread wide, the wetness acting as a magnet for the touchers, lickers and fuckers........

No comments:

Post a Comment