Saturday 12 September 2009

Sophie and Laurent and my new office

You will probably have gathered by now that Laurent is a typical Frenchman, both randy and romantic, et il est très persistant…..
I told him I was having my office redecorated and he came up with this scenario. Parce qu'il fait me rire, il amuse très et spiritual, j'ai consenti.

Like the others in this series it starts with what Laurent is saying:

Laurent
So, here we are after our first couple of meetings sat in your lounge sipping coffee and talking about what happened.
Sat on your couch facing each other, your legs crossed over revealing some of your thigh as you are wearing a smart business suit, a couple of your blouse buttons undone, giving me the occasional glance at your cleavage that I like so much, as you have impeccable taste in lingerie.
You tell me that you are expecting a conference call in a short while and that you will have to sit behind your desk in your newly decorated office and ask me to be quiet as the call goes on.

After sometime you move to your office and I wait patiently in your lounge for your return but after 30 minutes waiting I decide to investigate what has happened to you, quietly I enter your office and see you sat in your luxurious leather chair with your feet on your desk, legs wide open, skirt and knickers on the floor, blouse open and breasts pulled out of the balcony bra you are wearing, I can smell your arousal too, you are not aware that I have entered your office and closed the door quietly behind me, gorging myself with the spectacle you give me, I can't see your face as the door is back to your chair, but hear you moaning and talking to someone, and then I hear it, you say her name, "Sophie", you tell her how much you loved meeting her and what she did to you as one hand is between your legs.........

I am right behind your chair and look down as your fingers stroke your swollen clit, your nipples hard and erect like bullets, looking so inviting, that's the moment you notice me and gasp out loud and I can hear Sophie asking you what’s going on.

Softly I let my hands cup your breasts and roll your hard nipples between my fingers making you gasp as it sends jolts of pleasure down to your pussy, your moan makes Sophie curious at what is happening and you tell her, I swing your chair around and look into your lust filled eyes as my mouth approaches your nipples and suck them in turns making you gasp out louder then before.

You go on to tell Sophie what I am doing and I can only imagine that she is masturbating herself hearing this. One of my hands joins yours and let a finger stroke your hard engorged clit, feeling your wetness oozing out of you on the chair, your moans become more frequent as you tell her what am I doing to you as she tells you what she is doing to herself and this excites you even more........

I proceed to kneel between your legs and pull you forward in your chair so that just your ass rests on the chair and drape your legs over my shoulders as I can smell the hot intoxicating fragrance of your inflamed pussy.

I start by licking your inner thighs, from one leg to another, gradually going higher until I reach your clit and it between my lips flicking it with my tongue rapidly thus making you let out a loud moan and grinding your hips against my face, lapping up your sweet nectar as you and Sophie tell each other what’s happening making; you even more horny then you already were........

As I continue to torture your sensitive clit I can see you pinching, rolling and twisting your hard nipples to add to your pleasure.
I then proceed to let a couple of fingers enter you and they slide into your burning pussy with ease as you are so slick with juices and begin fingering you slowly and curving them to hit your g-spot, having your clit and g-spot pleasured at the same makes you crazy with pleasure and lust........................


Collette

I really did have a conference call and as I know how Laurent likes to tease I thought it might be safer if he wasn’t in my office while I was pitching to a new client.
The call was over much quicker than I’d anticipated and as I was closing the soft client I noticed that I had a Yahoo message. I’m still a bit submissive and so I find messages difficult to ignore. This was no different. It was Sophie. We had swapped details at the club.
I felt compelled to answer and when she pinged me with an audio – an incoming call - I just had to answer.

Her voice was just as sexy as I had remembered, she said, “Ca va, Collette?” just like Laurent, the accent did it for me. I was lost… I just whispered back, “Bien!” and felt as though I was panting. In that moment I forgot Laurent waiting patiently in the next room, I was back in the club with Sophie whispering sexy things in my ear – it felt like being Jane Birkin all over again.

Sophie asked what I was wearing and laughed when I said I was dressed for business. She said, “I have some business with you, so you will take off your knickers.”

She had the power to completely dominate me, with a few words, so before I had even thought about what I was doing I had kicked off my shoes and removed my knickers.
“And,” demanded Sophie. “I have taken them off,” I whispered.
“Good, now your skirt, I want to hear your skin,” she said.

At that I had a massive jolt in my vagina…. hear my skin, what did she mean? I was soon to find out.

She said, “Lie back in your chair and wet your fingers,” and I did what she said, “Yes, I have, “ I replied.

“Excellent,” she said, “now rub your fingers over the top of your breasts and pop out your nipples. Stroke them gently and wet them with your saliva.
“Now, tell me how you feel, “ she ordered.

“I’m feeling really horny, “ I replied, “my breasts are really soft, my nipples are getting harder and bigger, the colours all around me seem brighter.”

“Merveilleux,” she replies, “maintenant, je veux que vous ayez caressé votre minou.” I knew exactly what she meant, Laurent and I had joked about the word ‘minou’ – I had only heard it in relation to animals –that being how the French call their cats! So I knew she was saying - stroke your pussy.
Looking back it was amusing how polite she was even when talking dirty to me!

I was helpless to resist, I did as she asked. “It is wonderful, my clit is hard and I’m really wet, oh, it feels so good,” I moaned to her.

She then told me to rub faster, “So I can hear your skin.” That’s what she meant …. And she would have been able to hear as my fingers made a squelching sound as they rubbed either side of my clit.

Sophie then suggested that I cast my mind back to the night at the club and tell her what we did that gave me that mind-blowing orgasm. Easy peasy, that was engraved on my brain…. I had revisited it many times on my own, with my fingers. The picture in my head…Sophie rhythmically pressing her thigh onto my slit and her pussy onto my leg, how aroused I was, how swollen my vagina.

“I can feel how wet you are, it is delicious,” I said, not realising in my excitement that I was describing it as if it were now – my hand pressing rhythmically against my clit as if it were her thigh.

Suddenly, there was Laurent, I got a glimpse of him reflected in the glass of the desk, I had forgotten that the speakerphone was on and that he would have heard everything Sophie and I were saying.
This gave me a massive jolt in my vagina – from the thought he’d been watching and listening - that made me gasp. Sophie demanded to know what was happening.
“His hands are squeezing my breasts, he is pulling my nipples, rolling them in his fingers, aaargh, “ I told her as I gasped again.
“And now,” she asked.
“He’s sucking and nibbling my nipples.” I heard her groan, “Ah oui, ma cherie,” she said, “je me caresse aussi.”

“Me dire plus,” Sophie ordered and I rushed to tell her that, “Laurent is now rubbing my clit alongside my own fingers and it feels like heaven. Now he is licking my inner thighs.”

Sophie told me to imagine that it is her who was doing this to me – so bit by bit I told her that Laurent had reached my clit and was licking and sucking it, swirling his tongue around it. I told her, how lovely it was to feel her dipping her tongue in my vagina, adding two and then three fingers to find my G spot. How I was thrusting down onto her fingers, how close I was getting.

“Ne pas venir pourtant,” she said to me, I had no clue that she meant, so I asked Laurent….. “Don’t cum yet, she’ s saying, “ he replied.

I groaned, I was very close. Laurent’s face and hands were all wet with my juice, I was shuddering and shivering.
He wouldn’t stop, in fact he made it much worse – so I was nearly over the edge, I pulled at my nipples, I arched my back and tensed my thigh muscles. I could hear the noises Sophie was making.

Then I heard her say, “Maintenant viens.” I screamed and squirted all over Laurent.

Bless him – he was so sweet, he licked his fingers so he wouldn’t get juice on my new desk and then kissed me gently. I reciprocated and licked my juice off his face. He groaned and I could see he’d got rather excited by all this, so I took pity on him….

No comments:

Post a Comment