Thursday 25 February 2010




You have told me to sit in the chair by the window. I have my eyes closed. I hear the door open and close and I strain to work out how many people have entered the room.

Is it you or someone else?

No sounds except gentle breathing. I shudder as I feel breath above my breasts, the air as it cools stiffens my nipples.

I shift on the chair, my legs opening involuntarily as I feel finger nails running down my breasts. My nipples are pinched gently and then harder, that makes me moan slightly as I shudder again.

Is it you or someone else?

The touching continues, down across my tummy, brushing my mound and stroking my inner thighs. I arch up my hips to increase the sensation.

I feel my hair being lifted off my neck and a tongue gently caress the skin behind my ear. The tongue carries on down my neck and kisses me at the point where my neck meets the middle of my chest.

I inhale and can smell….. a very faint trace… is it eau de toilette, soap…. Not sure, in a way that makes it more arousing… Is it you, or are you just watching?

I moan, I need to be stroked now….my sex is soaking, literally… I whimper and plead…”Please, please, fuck me,” I beg.

My pleading is ignored…having to beg increases my arousal. I can feel the juice oozing between my labia and onto the chair.

I feel my leg being pinched hard….. I twitch… it means I shouldn’t be begging as that is impolite and sluttish.

The stroking continues, always shying away from my sex at the last minute. I’m so aroused and frustrated now that I shudder continuously.

An unfamiliar voice whispers, “You have to cum, don’t you?” I whimper in reply. Again a whisper, “Do you want me to make you cum?”

“Yes,” I whisper in response… shuddering, so humiliated that I have been begging a complete stranger.

Again the voice questions……. “Even though I might be filming you for my friends?”

“Yes,” I groan, “oh yes.”

I wish you would say something…… I have to know I please you….

Are you there or am I alone with the stranger?

No comments:

Post a Comment