Sunday 30 August 2009

Under the spotlight…my bisexuality

Every since I met ~M online I have thought about her and what it would be like to have a physical experience with her. So on a regular basis I revisit this in my sexual fantasies – I still can’t understand why, but the things I imagine are so real and exciting that the orgasms I have are spectacular; so maybe that’s why I keep going.

So this is my second fantasy that involves her……………..

~M has rung me, did I want to come over and have a coffee and a gossip? Yes, oh yes, like a shot.

We sit in her living room, it is a hot day outside, but the breeze from the ocean keeps the room cool.

~M relaxes on one of her sofas, I sit opposite her. We chat about inconsequential matters. We have frequent eye contact. For a while I feel comfortable but we get to discussing sexual fantasies, I get a fluttery feeling in my stomach.
She says, “I sense you are feeling a bit awkward talking about this, shall we stop?”
“No, but I’m not sure what to talk about,” I answer.
She asks, “Would you prefer it if I ask you some questions?”
I nod.
She starts by asking me how often I masturbate and where I start on my body. She is leaning back against the sofa cushions and she is gazing into my eyes.

I tell her how I start by stroking my breasts and nipples, using my finger tips and nails to stroke and very gently scratch them. Then how I go out wider, to run my nail tips over my tummy and back up to my breasts; then how I squeeze and push my breasts, working them quite firmly; how sometimes I will stroke the underside of my upper arms, up and under my breasts.

She asks how the skin feels – it is very soft, I tell her, especially on my breasts outside the areolas, how sensitive it is.
She asks if I only touch my nipples lightly – no not always I tell her, sometimes I scratch and pinch.
She asks if I twist and pull them a little, yes, I tell her it makes them more sensitive.
She then asks if I imagine eyes looking into mine, watching my reaction with each pinch...twist...pull. “Yes, I do…”

She says to me, “Tell me what you are feeling now.”
I tell her that I can feel my pupils widening, the light is getting brighter.

She says, “Someone is the puppeteer ...pinching here...you arch and moan; but just stopping and circling so softly again….. and you shiver and shudder.”

I can’t stop myself, I arch my back and her eyes widen. I say, “Of yes, from one to the other is delicious.”
She smiles at me and it’s hard not to smile back.
She asks if there's a perfect twist...at the border of pain and pleasure and before I can stop myself I have said, “Yes – it gives me a funny feeling up my vagina if it’s right.”
She is watching my face and she smiles again.

She then says, “I want to ask you some different questions now, on how you think doing other things might feel, are you alright with that?”

I nod, not sure what is going to happen.

She starts by saying… “Why don’t you close your eyes, lean back and relax…”

She says, “How would feel if there was a flick of the tongue on your nipple with eyes locked, with the puppeteer?”
I open my mouth to speak and my body has a series of little shudders – I blurt out, “I’m getting little shudders.”

She says, “But these shudders are good, aren’t they? What about teeth nipping gently?”

Suddenly I have a big, all over body shudder, one of those that makes me bend forward and groan, I can feel some wetness spreading through my knickers.
She smiles and leans forward a little and says, “What about licking a finger to wet your other nipple…. playing with both...teasing, sucking softly at one nipple....rolling the other between my fingers?”

“What do you feel?” she asks.

I whisper, “I’m getting vaginal contractions now...”

She says, “A gently writhing woman is so beautiful to me.”

I shudder again, I realise what she is doing and I don’t want her to stop.

She continues, “I keep teasing one nipple with my tongue...I pull and twist the other nipple just right... before letting it snap back and slowly sliding my hand down your tummy.”
I can’t hide my reactions now, I groan.

She says, “I stop my hand near your belly button, gently caressing your skin with my fingers.”

I have lost all inhibitions now, I’m rocking - this is so delicious.

She goes on, “I’m circling your nipple with my tongue...so slowly...watching your face...running my hand up and down your side.”

I have another big shudder and this makes me groan.

“Tell me how you feel now, Collette, “she says. I whisper, “I’m getting really wet now.”
She asks, “And you want, need?”

“You to rub my clit….” I groan back….

“I’m not going to touch you, but I want you to do as I tell you – will you do that?” she asks.

“Yes,” I whisper.

She says, “Do you have panties on?”
“Yes.”
She says, “ Feel them...on the outside, are they wet? Tap your clit through your panties for me...just tap it...no rubbing circles. Are you sensitive, needing more?
“Yes.”
“Ever taste yourself, Collette?”
“Yes.”
“Slide your fingers under your panties.…don't touch your clit.…get some of that wonderful nectar, suck it slowly off your fingers for me.…every drop; slide your hand back down...on top of your panties...

“Better listen, now slide it slowly...up and down your slit...even pressure...from clit to entrance...slowly….push your panties in there…..feel your pussy pulsing….your clit throbbing through the fabric…….my hand there……….just...not enough yet.

“Come back, Collette...come here, are you on the edge?” she asks.

I’m shaking, I’m nearly there.

I groan, “Nearly there, just want to stroke my clit to get there.”
She says, “Don't yet, good girl…..stay right there...feel that edge... you know you're going to scream when you fall over the edge...it's coming…..so close.

“Lift up your skirt, now pull your knickers aside, good,” she instructs.

She whispers, “Rub your clit, let my hand be there. Mmmm....so wet...you can hear your pussy….. I want inside…..I want your pussy….want to send my fingers inside of you…..rub your clit with my thumb while my fingers slide in and out….pounding into you...deeper and deeper…… whispering in your ear….. that's my girl... you want it...your pussy wants it, I can feel it...squeeze my fingers….let go...let me have you….
“Cum for me, my sweet little slut…..you love it...you love all of it…….that's it...don't stop...faster and harder……..explode...let go... you want to... you love this.”

I’m gone, the shudders meet the shivers and I scream, “I’m cumming,” as the juice gushes out all over my hand and my skirt.

I open my eyes slowly – not sure of ~M’s reaction. She is sitting there, a big smile on her face, her legs pressed closely together.

I have so many questions, but I’m learning gradually not to blurt them out…… although being submissive is so delicious.

2 comments:

  1. You do it so well Collette. Your fantasy became mine. That was a great story!! I look forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful, Collette. I'm very pleased to have given you such beautiful orgasms.

    The image of you squirming under your own hands is very,, satisfying.

    ReplyDelete